Support & Sponsors
We have many Corporate Supporters, who play an important role in helping us support seriously ill children.
At Molly Ollys we believe it is important for both individual supporters and corporate supporters to have a clear understanding of the impact of your support, who we are and what we do.
The most successful relationships are those where we understand each other and work collaboratively. We welcome the opportunity to meet and answer any questions, and to present to a wider audience within your business if required.
We are always delighted to visit your organisation and talk to you in more detail about what we do and ways in which you could help. Organisations who support us benefit from promotion through our social media, on our website, and in specific promotional material such as our Annual Ball Programme.
If you would like to talk about corporate support in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How organisations and businesses can help us as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility
- Making a regular e.g. monthly donation
- Carrying out a range of fundraising activities amongst their employees
- Running specific events to raise funds for us
- Providing funding for specific wishes, e.g. £500 a month or a quarter (you can choose from a selection of wishes, and we can include a message from your organisation to the child and your logo if you wish)
- Signing up to Pennies for Heaven
- Providing matched funding for an employee who chooses to fundraise for us
- Having a collection box at your office
- Donate a prize for a raffle or auction
- Providing skills or services to help us, free of charge or at a reduced rate, such as professional advice, joint branding on vehicles, storage and distribution etc
- Raising awareness of our Charity by promoting us through social media and other communications with clients, suppliers, contacts etc
- Including Molly Ollys within company branding to help raise awareness
Thank you to Our Sponsors
Five Years of Making a Difference
Families Share their Stories
Every donation, whatever size, helps a seriously unwell child
HELP MAKE WISHES COME TRUE
Current data suggests that 12 children and young people are diagnosed with cancer every day, and that 1,900 children under the age of 14 in the UK are diagnosed each year.
More children are diagnosed with a range of other, often rare, conditions and illnesses that are also life-threatening.
Molly Ollys is committed to helping as many of these children and their families as possible, and works hard to raise the necessary funds to be able to help those who contact us.
You can help us do this by making a donation, joining in with our fundraising events, running your own events, using Give as You Live when you are shopping, and by leaving a legacy in your will. Please visit our How you can help page to find out more.