Molly Ollys SHOP
DELIVERY & TERMS
Local collection is available for all orders from our offices at:
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
First Floor Offices, 1 Swan Street
Warwick, CV34 4BJ
Please call the office to arrange your collection time to ensure the availability of your item: 01926 698735
Postage Costs & Delivery
We charge three rates for our postage:
- Free for orders over £50
- £4.50 per order for large and heavy items
- £1.99 per order for smaller and lighter items
We aim to have it packaged up and delivered within 5-10 working days from placing your order.
It’s important to us that you are happy with your purchase but if you wish to return an item, please:
- notify us within 14 days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your items
Provided that you follow these requirements we will exchange or refund the item for you.
Please note that we don’t offer free returns (unless the item is faulty) so you’ll need to cover the cost of returning any items – we do this because we want to maximise the proceeds of our sales going to help the children with life-threatening illnesses.
To be eligible for an exchange or refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
Any items which are custom made to order are not refundable unless faulty or not as described (this does not affect your statutory rights).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts
- Where we’re notified more than 28 days after delivery that you wish to return it
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How To Return An Item
If you are returning an item, please follow this process:
1. Email email@example.com informing us of your request for a refund/exchange
2. Download your returns form here
3. Do not return your items until we’ve agreed the return. If you haven’t heard from us via email, it is likely that we haven’t received your message. Please call us on 01926 698735
4. Once your return has been agreed, please return your item in the condition you received it and in the original packaging with a note stating your order number to
First Floor Office
1 Swan Street
5. We’ll confirm receipt of the item and when your refund/exchange is being processed. Sales made by credit/debit card will be refunded back to the customer’s credit/debit card. Sales made by bank transfer will be refunded back to the bank from which the payment was made.
6. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please contact your bank.
7. If you’re due a refund, this will be processed within 14 days of us emailing you. If your item was faulty, we’ll also refund the cost of returning the item – please email us with proof of postage value.
8. If you’ve requested an exchange, once we’ve received the original items we’ll send the replacement product and confirm when this has been sent.
Download Returns Form
Click here to download a returns form.
Damaged, Wrong or Missing Items
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a full description including photographs demonstrating the fault or the way in which the item is not as described.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved, or not.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or write to: Molly Ollys, First Floor Office, 1 Swan Street, Warwick, CV34 4BJ
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
You can always contact us for any returns questions at firstname.lastname@example.org