Many people hear the Molly Olly Story and want to support us. The only problem is that they are not sure what to do or how to go about it. We are here to offer advice and help both in terms of coming up with the idea, advising on how to arrange the event or challenge, and provide the marketing support you need.
Here are a few ideas on how you can raise money to help the children with life threatening illnesses:
• By donating a product or service we could raffle or auction?
• Coffee mornings and cake sales
• Quiz nights
• Ladies’ pamper evenings
• Give up something for a week, month or more and donate the saving
• Dress down days at work
• Sponsored walks, runs, cycle rides, or other sporting challenges, even in the gym
• Arrange a party large or small
• Persuade your company or school to select Molly Olly’s Wishes as their preferred charity
• Check if your company has a match funding scheme as they will match the funds raised.
• Car boot sales, garage sales, jumble sales, table top sales
• Promise auction or slave auction
• Bag packing at your local supermarket
• Talent show or fashion show
• Ask Molly Olly’s Wishes for one of our special collection boxes
• Competitions and quizzes
• Fancy dress and mask making day
Its important that you chose something that you will enjoy.
Have fun and good luck.